What do I love?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love the fact that in these trying times All the above is who we really are, The honesty and Heart felt warmth from everyone of you, The Living Proof that You are the reason each and everyone of you that makes Australia Great, :flowers: :perfect:

It don't get no better than that :heart:

Ridge Runner said:
I Love the fact that in these trying times All the above is who we really are, The honesty and Heart felt warmth from everyone of you, The Living Proof that You are the reason each and everyone of you that makes Australia Great, :flowers: :perfect:

It don't get no better than that :heart:

Love that post RR, plus all those that precede it. I love being a part of the "PA Family" and we should all be proud of our similarities and our differences.

Prospecting, not that I get to indulge as often as I'd like to.

Camping and everything that comes with it.
Fishing, hunting, four wheel driving especially a good fire.

Beer, wine, whiskey and anything else I think is worth a look at. A close game of footy no matter who's playing.

Family and friends PA is providing new friendships I never thought would happen due to my dislike of social media :lol: wow look at me go :eek: :)

The community we live in :Y: don't know or get along with everyone but a rural community is a true community :power: :perfect: :beer:

RM Outback said:
Prospecting, not that I get to indulge as often as I'd like to.

Camping and everything that comes with it.
Fishing, hunting, four wheel driving especially a good fire.

Beer, wine, whiskey and anything else I think is worth a look at. A close game of footy no matter who's playing.

Family and friends PA is providing new friendships I never thought would happen due to my dislike of social media :lol: wow look at me go :eek: :)

The community we live in :Y: don't know or get along with everyone but a rural community is a true community :power: :perfect: :beer:

You Da Man :Y:

I used to love stirring up the rednecks, conspiracy theorists, phony prospectors, God botherers, racists, and other assorted lowlifes on Halfarse's cess pit forum, however it has hit the wall and has been shut down.
What will I do for a laugh now? Maybe some of the nutters will move over here, (besides the ones that already have) although the fact that they would have to register might put them off, as they prefer to be anonymous. They might go to Finders, as many posted on that forum too. Pretty quiet over there since old Inhere passed on.

Reg Wilson said:
I used to love stirring up the rednecks, conspiracy theorists, phony prospectors, God botherers, racists, and other assorted lowlifes on Halfarse's cess pit forum, however it has hit the wall and has been shut down.
What will I do for a laugh now? Maybe some of the nutters will move over here, (besides the ones that already have) although the fact that they would have to register might put them off, as they prefer to be anonymous. They might go to Finders, as many posted on that forum too. Pretty quiet over there since old Inhere passed on.

When did he Pass Reg ??

Inhere passed away a week or two ago. He had a brain cancer from what I was told. Sad to hear of his passing although he and I had our differences. He had extremely strong and uncompromising political ideas, and dominated Finders forum for some time. Finders has been almost dead in the water, but has had a few posts of late mainly from its resident racist.

Reg Wilson said:
Inhere passed away a week or two ago. He had a brain cancer from what I was told. Sad to hear of his passing although he and I had our differences. He had extremely strong and uncompromising political ideas, and dominated Finders forum for some time. Finders has been almost dead in the water, but has had a few posts of late mainly from its resident racist.

Poor bloke, no one deserves to suffer from that,

Thanks Mate,

Reg Wilson said:

BS reg you are just an example of why kids shouldn't be harassed from a young age.

You put it down to stirring however it's a mirror image of how you were made to feel.
You have my pity kind sir.

I love our generous sponsors giving us the chance to win useful prizes when they have competition's, like this beuty that came today :inlove:
1585129405_20200325_204030.jpg

Latest posts