What do I love?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madtuna said:
A good fart.
A good fart joke.
The word 'fart'.
:D
I love my kids and grand kids and I will forever love my eternally lovely wife :heart:

I love when...

My partner and i are sitting out on the balcony at her apartment , i let rip a trombone quality fart and the neighbour yells at me for being a filthy pig.

Then i walk inside and my partner lets one rip , she locks eyes with the neighbour who says absolutely nothing....

priceless.

I love spending a full day in the sun in my hammock with a good book, without any interruptions. :sunny:

I love getting into bed with the smell of fresh bed linen and snuggle in. :zzz:

I love sitting by a river panning and listening to the insects hum and the birds calling. :goldpan:

I love the sound of magpies coddling - there's just something about it... :heart:

I love a campfire and stargazing, and getting up early in the morning to watch the sunrise in the bush with a cup of coffee. :fire: :sunny: :coffee:

I love my family, that has been going through a rough time for the past ten years, but they keep on, keeping on. :heart:

I love being an Aussie and living in Australia. :beer: :Y:

I love all the roses in our garden, and make sure I stop to smell them. :flowers:

I love this thread for making me remember all the things I love best. Thanks Annie! :perfect: :trophy:

Cheers,
Megsy

I love the caroling of Currawongs in the early morning
I love the crunch of frost on grass
I love watching the mist rising above a lake or river on a chilly morning
I love the steam rising off a Roo's back as the sun rises
I love watching trout rising to an early morning hatch
I love warming my hands round a cup of coffee as I watch or listen to the above
I love the excitement of a pup you haven't seen for weeks when you bump into him in a lift. Happened today and it was simply brilliant :heart:

I do love the vastness of our country.
The never ending red of the outback. Wish I could get back out there soon.

1585036438_20180130_133717_2.jpg

1585036479_20180131_114835.jpg

1585036479_20180131_114344.jpg

1585036479_20180131_074356_2.jpg

Latest posts