What do I love?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm done with all the doom and gloom and have been lying awake at night thinking about all the things I love (not the people I love as that's a "given"), which leads me to also feeling very grateful for being here, alive and with 2 feet planted firmly on this planet....my personal therapy!

Feel free to add the simple things in life that you love, and I'm asking the "naysayers" to post somewhere else and keep this topic free of the C word (i.e. the dreaded lurgy) and the F & P words (i.e. Fear and Panic).

I'm starting off with....

I love the smell of freshly mown grass

I love sitting by a river or creek watching leaves drift along with the current

I love eating marmalade on toast before I go to bed

I love sitting around a campfire talking :poop: and having a good belly laugh when it's funny :poop:

That's a start :) :) :)

I love sitting on a riverbank watching platypus swimming.

I love the glow in their eye when they see you and know you're peaceful and not there to hurt them.

I love fresh hot bread with melted butter for breakfast , eating it outdoors with the morning sun on my skin.

I love sitting alone among pine trees on a cool day , with the smell of pine in my nostrils , and the sound of wind blowing gently through the tree tops.

I love using a pair of tweezers and plucking out that nose hair thats been really annoying me for weeks :8 :cool:

:lol:

I love cooking out in the bush,

fishing and getting a heap of Muddies,

Having a BBQ with good company, :beer:

And helping Mates when help is needed, :Y: :Y:

Shooting and beating a personal best,

And Christmas movies because they make you forget about all the nastiness in the World. :inlove: :inlove:

I love the silence when it has Snowed where cars passing 50 metres away pass without a sound

I love the loyalty of a Dog who never asks for anything in return, :trophy:

I love watching young Puppies when they struggle to be like the big dogs having bundle in their pen and when they fall over they look around to see who pushed them over as they jump on the nearest brother or sister and start again, LOL :lol: :lol:

The unconditional love and trust from your Children when they are tiny as they are growing up. :heart:

Latest posts