19 Ounce Nugget Found. (Video)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sexy lump of yellow .

dont you wish you could use a petrol powered auger to drop a couple of 8" holes either side of the signal ?

digging would be a bit faster , those boys will end up with arthritis in their shoulders in ground like that.

:goldnugget: :p

lumps like that dont get born without some brothers and sisters

break out the dozer !

Holy cow batman, awesome find that, everyone will be selling there zeds now, it's looks like Victorian ground to me, i know one of those blokes found a nice 4 oz chunk a year or two ago, and some people say that luck dose'nt play a part, yeah right, if anything; that just gives me more encouragement to keep chasing those big deep one's with my SD and 25in coil!

I've dug some hard ground in my short time at chasing biggies (and not finding any I might add), but I've never yet seen ground like that. It's weird, it looks dark, powdery and compacted. Bloody nice nugget that's for sure! Thanks for the link Jen :Y:

Deepseeker said:
I've dug some hard ground in my short time at chasing biggies (and not finding any I might add), but I've never yet seen ground like that. It's weird, it looks dark, powdery and compacted. Bloody nice nugget that's for sure! Thanks for the link Jen :Y:

You're very welcome Deepseeker..

Jen

Latest posts