Wet Prospecting gear For Sale Victoria location.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
So here it is.

Ive sold a few things in my time online, and here is my sale terms, so any interested parties are clear. Apologies to anyone who finds this unnecessary but I hold these same terms on my other sites I sell regularly on.

Items located at Postcode 3630. I will travel up to 2 hours to deliver by arrangement at a mutually agreed time and date. I can arrange pickup locally also at agreed time.

Post is my least prefered option, and the buyer will incur all postage/delivery costs after item payment has been received. This will be charged exactly what I am charged. I can provide proof of charge.

Items are all in good order, and some are new never used.

Goods are not considered sold until payment is recieved, however I will do my best to have good faith discussions with genuine buyers.

On the morning of Sunday 29th I will list unsold items elsewhere and withdraw the right to sell them exclusively to members on the PA forum.

Offers can be negotiated but asking price is generally what value I believe the item holds and can be achieved in an open and fair marketplace.

Ok with that out of the way here are my items.

1. Gold rat 8 inch Sluice Bare Bones style (no mat) Retail approx $62 Ask:$50

2. Foward Classifier to suit 8 inch Sluice( no mat)
Retail approx $47 ask $30

3. Custom 8 inch Sluice bare bones style (no mat).
Ask:$40

4. 8 inch Dream Mat.
Retail approx $129 Ask $100

5. 8 inch Custom Highbanker inc 1 inch connection.
Ask $400

6. Minelab panning kit.
Ask $40

7. 6 inch mini cell Dream mat.
Retail approx $43 Ask $30

8. Back pack custom highbanker (approx 6 inch) sluice with 1 inch connection (no mat)
Ask $60

9. Scales.
Ask $30

10. Wilson Stainless bait/yabbie pump.
Retail current Anaconda sale $48 ask $40.

Pics to follow. Cheers.

Hi mate, sorry to hear of your woes...hope the sale goes well and also your recovery.

Just one question, if you can clarify this....

"Post is my least prefered option, and the buyer will incur all postage/delivery costs after item payment has been received. This will be charged exactly what I am charged. I can provide proof of charge."

Does this mean I buy an item, and AFTER I pay for it THEN you'll let me know the postage charges?
I mean usually if I buy something I know the postage charges up front. I don't want to pay $100 for something then get slugged $50 postage when I could buy a similar item for $120 delivered from Reeds.

Not trying to be a pain in the butt or anything, the reason I ask is I am after a sluice as I have a tonne or so of dirt to process and postage is my only option out here.

Cheers!

madtuna said:
Hi mate, sorry to hear of your woes...hope the sale goes well and also your recovery.

Just one question, if you can clarify this....

"Post is my least prefered option, and the buyer will incur all postage/delivery costs after item payment has been received. This will be charged exactly what I am charged. I can provide proof of charge."

Does this mean I buy an item, and AFTER I pay for it THEN you'll let me know the postage charges?
I mean usually if I buy something I know the postage charges up front. I don't want to pay $100 for something then get slugged $50 postage when I could buy a similar item for $120 delivered from Reeds.

Not trying to be a pain in the butt or anything, the reason I ask is I am after a sluice as I have a tonne or so of dirt to process and postage is my only option out here.

Cheers!

Fair question mate.

I advise this as items can be bulky, and places remote as you have indicated, so at times its impossible to know how much something will cost. Usually the easiest work around is to get both seller and buyer to come up with the lowest cost between the options available and select that, then pay for both.

The trouble Ive found, although rare, is the original intended buyer wants the goods sent for a cost well below the actual cost, and sometimes in trying to figure it out you lose an easy local sale, and your postage or freight in trying to make the original sale. For retailers they can absorb the cost so usually their freighting is just the cost of business.

This is why Im upfront, goods remain for sale until paid for. It does disadvantage remoteness but only because Im a private Seller not retail. It just saves headaches for both sides.

In saying this most of the time interstate and remote buyers can get a better deal from a retailer.

Totally appreciate you asking though MT, hopefully that explains it. I pretty much copied and pasted from my FB marketplace site rules which is much different from here.

Retail approx $43 Ask $30

This item has been removed from sale.

Thanks mate...sort of just as in the dark as I was before.
Good luck with your sale and health.

Maybe an easier workaround MT is ask olds the weight and dimension boxed and google aussie post price ?

Gold rat 8 inch Sluice Bare Bones style (no mat) Retail approx $62 Ask:$50 (SOLD)

2. Foward Classifier to suit 8 inch Sluice( no mat)
Retail approx $47 ask $30 (SOLD)

3. Custom 8 inch Sluice bare bones style (no mat).

4. 8 inch Dream Mat.
Retail approx $129 Ask $100 (SOLD)

Ask $400

6. Minelab panning kit.
Ask $40

Retail approx $43 Ask $30 (SOLD)

8. Back pack custom highbanker (approx 6 inch) sluice with 1 inch connection (no mat)
Ask $60

9. Scales.
Ask $30 (SOLD)

Retail current Anaconda sale $48 ask $40.

Custom 8 inch Sluice bare bones style (no mat).
1584772710_img_20200321_173455.jpg
1584772726_img_20200321_173524.jpg

Ask $400
This highbanker is made to fit 8 inch dream mat exactly.
1584772793_img_20200321_173218.jpg
1584772818_img_20200321_173329.jpg
1584772883_img_20200321_173433.jpg

Ask $60
1584773006_img_20200321_173548.jpg
1584773022_img_20200321_173607.jpg

Retail current Anaconda sale $48 ask $40
1584773091_img_20200321_173637.jpg

I also have some odds and ends like 1inch connectors, stainless wingnuts, plastic angles, ribbed mat that I can add at no extra cost for the Highbankers.

I have a bunch of 15L plastic buckets (some lids too) that I can give away with any pickup or drop off purchase. Pic below.
1584773343_img_20200321_173649.jpg

BMP.

Sunday morning the remaining unsold items will be offered to a national sites. If anyone on PA wants anything I will offer a 10% discount on listed price until tomorrow night.

One alternate site is my regular market where Im a top rated seller and I would expect as usual these items will quickly sell. Even with all the uncertainty at the moment I have had a 100% sell through this week on every item I listed there last Sunday (which I do every week).

From Sunday I may be much slower in my replies here, but I will still try to complete sales with genuine buyers. If theres something you have your eye on by all means drop me an inbox.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts