I wanna swap my gold for your silver or btc

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Swap 1oz gold for whatever gold/silver ratio is at the time of swap. Will take btc too. Nuggets from Georgetown qld so about 88% gold, but as they are nuggs they carry a premium. Spot gold price.
Also have leaf gold and crystalline but they go for more than spot

Ummm - and what is the incentive for people to take you up on this - doesn't sound like any profit in it for me, even if they are not too small nuggets? Nuggets at an assumed premium and assumed gold content, bitcoin at value, does not sound attractive.

I partly ask because the 1.2 kilogram nugget at Flat Creek Station near Georgetown, was 69% gold. It can vary a lot in even one goldfield.

ok thats fair enough of you to ask. You have a lot of knowledge and I respect your comments.
Im not here to make you an instant profit.
The well known gold buyer in cairns will give me 86% for unknown gold content from Georgetown and thats just for a melted button or small bits. Silver price is predicted to drop, gold to rise. Thats not such bad incentive?
Bitcoin is a gamble.
Your assuming they are of lesser purity, I assume higher. They are not tiny bits but I didnt make that clear.
Bitcoin is a massive gamble, gold is relatively safe. Thats all. No offence will be taken if your not interested, its just the price I put on my gold.
69% is a very low gold content.
No crumbs in this oz, nothing under 4g

Spike111 said:
ok thats fair enough of you to ask. You have a lot of knowledge and I respect your comments.
Im not here to make you an instant profit.
The well known gold buyer in cairns will give me 86% for unknown gold content from Georgetown and thats just for a melted button or small bits. Silver price is predicted to drop, gold to rise. Thats not such bad incentive?
Bitcoin is a gamble.
Your assuming they are of lesser purity, I assume higher. They are not tiny bits but I didnt make that clear.
Bitcoin is a massive gamble, gold is relatively safe. Thats all. No offence will be taken if your not interested, its just the price I put on my gold.
69% is a very low gold content.
No crumbs in this oz, nothing under 4g
Fair enough. I was not saying your gold is lower., just the problem that some nuggets from Georgetown are. Agree that 4 g plus will probably get a premium.

I don't have any Bitcoin, but would you consider another similar make believe non existent non physical internet type coin?

I'd be willing to trade my 300 tunacoins for your gold. I've only released and will ever only release 300 tunacoins and as you'd own the lot you could put your own value on them. Obviously worth way more than an ounce of gold but I'm a generous type bloke and not in it for the money.

Let me know and I can email them to you as soon as the gold arrives....no waiting for it to go through an exchange, instant and with zero fees!

regards,
Steve

Tunacoins CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts