My Decision to become a Tarsacci Dealer....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings from the SF Bay Area. My name is Greg Moscini, owner of Trans Bay Metal Detectors, since 1983, a multi-line detector dealer Authorized for Whites, Garrett, F,sher, Tesoro and now, happy to be the 2nd Dealer of this new Amazing Technology Detector, the Tarsacci MDT 8000. Married an Australian back in 1976 and have visited Australia and hunted in the Gold Fields of Victoria.

I've been a Compass Dealer, Minelab Dealer etc. I have been a retired Law Enforcement Officer for a local municipality since 2005 having retired off the Motorcycle Traffic Enforcement. Have had several Motorcycles, including a HD Softail, Yamaha FZ-1.

One of my mentors, Allen Cannon, who has prospected several times with Minelab 7000/4500s in the past very sucessfully has previously recommended this forum. I had heard that Finds Mall was no more and in searching for it, came across this Forum and it reminded me to sign up so maybe I can contribute something to better help the understanding of metal detecting which brings to your life Fun, Health and Profitability.

G'day mate welcome to PA :Y: I'm sure your experience and contribution will be a great addition to the forum (family) :beer:

Welcome abourd l2bg ,we,are always open to ideas tips and adventures.
Jim

Mondo198 said:
Welcome Greg,
Greg,you and I love the same thing,here's mine and here is where she and I went over 12 days in '09,
1584488490_ride.jpg

1584488511_round_oz_map_-_copy.jpg

mondo198

Latest posts