200 lt. Drum Concentrator .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1581740024_p5290242.jpg

aussiefarmer said:
Download image optimizer it will reduce size..
Somepeople just email the pictures to themselves and apparently that works too.
Yeah I use that method, some will let you reduce the attachment size.
But an app would be better!

Still not able to load more photos .

This is a larger version of the 20 lt . mini concentrate r . It has adjustable legs , to sit in flowing water . With out the legs it will fit in a 200 lt. drum . If you are short of water , it can be connected to another 200 lt drum to collect the over flowing water . If water is a problem , a 200 lt. drum , steel or plastic , could be cut down .

I sold this to a guy that was going to take it to W.A.

Go to the picture in the directory where it is stored. Move cursor over it (do not open) Right click and a pop up menu should appear, one of the headings should be edit click on this. When this page opens up in the top left hand corner there should be some boxes and (mine is the second one in from left) there should be a heading Edit, click on that and another panel will appear which will have under pixels 2 boxes with 100 in them. Click on the top box delete 100 or backspace to remove and enter about 25 or 30 and click OK then close the photo (top right hand corner X) you should be asked if you want to save click save or yes. It will be saved as a separate copy to the original. Use this one for your download. All the best.

Mike678 said:
The main parts were made from garbage/dustbin lids . One plastic , one gal. steel . The central pin was turned up and brazed into the center .

Great stuff, have updated the auction info ..... some top prices being splashed around for old gold gear.
Cheers T.

Thinking about making my own crevicing :D tools and dolly pot any suggestions

I do have the equipment and the ability to do it just need some advice I do live in the Philippines so it would be best if I make my own

Long thin screwdrivers , heat up and bend the last 20 m.m. to 90 degrees .

Thanks for the advice I do have a lot of thin scrap metal but I will take that under consideration

I have thought of that I will talk to someone I know and see what he sai

Security is funny like that. I remember they confiscated three mosquito zapping tennis racquets from Japan I had once only to find the same ones for sale in Cairns. Apparently I could have made them into " tasers " :/

I know how funny they can be I remember all the problems I had with border patrol when I first came to the Philippines

DaddyD said:
I know how funny they can be I remember all the problems I had with border patrol when I first came to the Philippines

I used to to go over there back around 30 years ago to buy stuff , there were many ship wrecks that fishermen salvaged top early Ming china , early Spanish stuff also , had a middle man in Manila selling this stuff cheap , once got offered a huge bronze cannon --Spanish embossed & dated 1676 ! or close to that .
The seller was desperate to move it & only wanted a 1000 bucks US for it , would have been almost impossible to ship it out of the country !

I'll say this about the Philippines ~ You will feel like a super stud regarding the female attention you will get , but go from Don Juan to Dracula the moment your money runs out ! :lol:

Jack

Latest posts