Clubs or Associations in SE NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mate,
Sorry, I did not see this one. :)
As you can tell, I live close by. LOL
Would not mind catching up.

Doug

Hey Chickennugget & Tathradj im from down your way also Bega & wouldn't mind some company out in the scrub when im home next.
I don't think we have any clubs down our way at all that I know of, If your in Batemans Bay you could stop in at Detect-A-Den & ask if there's any meets or clubs up there.

If your interested we could try Pambula, Wolumla, Vimys Ridge, Dignams Creek, Mogo, area?

I am not from you way however, my parents are from Eden and I know that some good gold has been found near Mt Imlay (South of Eden)

Hi guys, I'm also new and would like to go out with a group to different places, and I'm from Tura Beach, I don't like going out by myself especially out into the bush, just in-case I get injured. And like Hellhole said i wouldn't mind the company.
:)

I would like to know of any Prospecting and/or Lapidary Clubs in SE NSW. Preferably in Shoalhaven. Kiama, Wollongong or Batemans Bay are also close to me.
Thanks.

Hi All, I`m out at Mt Darragh , NSW and have been fossicking for about 6 years and go for day trips and extended 3 - 6 day camping trips for detecting but mainly gold panning. Now that we`re past the shortest day I`ll be resuming activities in the Yambulla area. If anybody wants to join me, then you`re more than welcome. Get in touch.