Heatho's Equinox and CTX finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finds from yesterday arvo and this morning. I binned all the BB's, pennies, half pennies and 5c coins, there were a lot. Even most of the moderns I kept will probably be binned as well as they're basically useless.

Even the slivers are toasted badly but will keep them for the meltdown pile. They're mostly all sterling, couldn't believe all the thrippies.

No jewellery either which was a bummer but they were fun hunts.

1590549916_20200527_130401.jpg

1590549916_img_20200527_130841.jpg

Nugget85 said:
Nice finds Heatho.

Do you mind if I ask what settings you put your nox on? :D

Yeah sure, I just use either Park 1 or Beach 1 mostly. I use a pretty high Fe and Fe2 bias, recovery speed 6 and virtually no other tweaks. One other thing I did was drop the number 3 tone break down to 19 so 50% sixpences ring up as a mid tone instead of low mid tone where most trash rings up, I pretty much only use the 5 tone setup.

Danny13 said:

I wish Dan, it's actually very clean, not like the city beaches I used to detect. I mean there is stuff there but not like Sydney or where you are ..... 8.( Still good fun though. :D

StoneTheCrows said:
Always good to see your finds heatho.
you on Central Coast now?

Hey thanks.

Yeah been here about 5 months now. If you're keen to catch up for a swing or a beer or both gimmee a shout sometime.

Latest posts