Where to go?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"If you think this is the hobby for you then do your own research. Nobody is going to put onto good gold when they can go there and get it themselves."

If you don't ask, etc. etc.

Moneybox I don't expect anyone to reveal their secret spot, even if they have one. That anyone takes me seriously asking for their "secret spots" cracks me up.

I once joined in a discussion elsewhere about Noah's Ark. I forget all the details now but I said something like "for 40 days and nights food would normally perish and they would all starve, but what if Noah cryovaced the food beforehand, then that would last?" Hahaha. Some goose replied very seriously that it wouldn't work for this and that reason, blah, blah, blah.

People need to have a laugh and not be so serious all the time. There are muppets in this world that bite back and carry on over nothing much and they need to get a life. I'm not saying this about you Moneybox, just generalising, so don't take offence, please. I'm not really sure if you were referring to me anyway. It's all good from me, and I hope you keep finding gold. Where exactly do you prospect?

Cheers. :) :Y:

It is hard enough trying to get people to deflate by placing a missing person add for my climb mate - Chang, E. I could just imagine the outrage if anyone dared pick on fairies. :playful: :lol:

Oops, keep forgetting to add emoji's to help people get the gist of the statements I make.

I would be surprised and impressed if you travelled from Caloundra to WA to detect digger58.

90% of WA towns in the goldfields were established on gold bearing ground. If you move too far out of these towns you lessen your chances of finding anything.

Pro patch hunters outside of the towns could go years without finding a decent patch. (we're now back on topic :goldnugget: )

Frankdonovan121 said:
It is hard enough trying to get people to deflate by placing a missing person add for my climb mate - Chang, E. I could just imagine the outrage if anyone dared pick on fairies. :playful: :lol:

Oops, keep forgetting to add emoji's to help people get the gist of the statements I make.

1579672658_images_2.jpg

HippyProspecting said:
Frankdonovan121 said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/12034/1579672658_images_2.jpg

I like the way you placed my joke over the head of your personally picked representative :playful:

HippyProspecting said:
I don't know man, I think there is something to be said about learning from valuable lessons found in tales like this one:

An old blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

The bouncer is a blonde girl with a Billy-Club.

Im a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.

The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters,

No not if Im gonna have to explain it five times.

So, given the apparent lesson on offer I would have to say "not if I had to explain it for a third time". :playful: :)

D58 I suspect you already know the answers but are expecting a cue jump to the pearly gates.

Here's what I used when I first started out. It all been said before you have to go to locations where gold has already been found as a starting point. Hence books n Google are saturated with info and maps.

1579674432_img_20200122_171651563.jpg

I spent 3 months fluffing around in some of those locations and eventually after hundreds of hours of driving, digging and failures, cracked the code. Now I know I will find gold every trip.

Here's your goldfields in Qld according to Doug.

1579674485_img_20200122_171757975.jpg

You have been given that much "personalised" advice so far you must now go forth and create heaven and earth and of course some gold, although rumour has it the gold came from outter space.

PS gold is ridulously hard to find, you will be lucky to cover the cost of a Chuppa Chup let alone the fuel bill.

Keen to seen you progress over time

Cheers

RS

Frankdonovan121 said:
HippyProspecting said:
I don't know man, I think there is something to be said about learning from valuable lessons found in tales like this one:

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

So, given the apparent lesson on offer I would have to say "not if I had to explain it for a third time". :playful: :)
1579675289_weary-old-man-19687879.jpg

HippyProspecting said:
Frankdonovan121 said:
HippyProspecting said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...s/12034/1579675289_weary-old-man-19687879.jpg
I was considering joking about your posts not aging well, but I can not be bothered. :argh:

It is all good, I knew no matter what I post there will be people waiting to get all creepy and abusive. It is expected. :D

I also realise that me responding 'in kind' to abusive posts will be seen as justification for continuing to be abusive, because....people. :|

Latest posts