Indi 2020 Equinox 800 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had one of my most successful days detecting and did a couple first got my first penny and my first pre decimal silver all the coins came from a 2m square area beginning to think iam getting a hand of using the equinox finally

1579320173_coins_january_2020.jpg

thanks everyone iam now getting confident enough if there something there ill find it just need to find sites more local to me these were found 200kms from home

Went for a swing for 45 minutes today and i got my second pre- decimal silver a 1921 sixpence but in rather sad condition almost bent in half. Just wondering if it could be a bent love token as like you get in UK anyone seen similar in Australia

1580967654_1921_six_pence.jpg

1580967673_1921_sixpence_2.jpg

Another day out went for a swing for an hour and half as always everything turn up last 10 minutes. The dollar was near the surface must be a recent lost never seen that type before. The shilling was two feet away under a rock ledge and is a first for me at the moment two pre decimal silvers in two days and no coppers i think the area been hammered and iam getting the harder to get bits

1581058361_1925_shilling.jpg

indi said:
Another day out went for a swing for an hour and half as always everything turn up last 10 minutes. The dollar was near the surface must be a recent lost never seen that type before. The shilling was two feet away under a rock ledge and is a first for me at the moment two pre decimal silvers in two days and no coppers i think the area been hammered and iam getting the harder to get bits

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/14416/1581058361_1925_shilling.jpg
places might be hammered but still go over it I have been to plenty of places that were so called flogged and found coins if the coins are there the nox will find them :Y:

Nice find, that's a fairly low mintage one too. And they are always sweeter when someone else has missed them!

Dave you have to come down some time think your little coil would work a lot better

Latest posts