Hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Afternoon all, joining from the highlands of Scotland.

Family in Darwin so intend to use them as a delivery address for gold purchasing.

Looking for small (course and fine) gold, from hand mining (no strip mining with machinery) and no use of mercury or cyanide.

Please let me know if you have gold for sale whilst I work through my 10 posts.

Looking for approx 150gms per year.

HighlandAu said:
Afternoon all, joining from the highlands of Scotland.

Family in Darwen so intend to use them as a delivery address for gold purchasing.

Looking for small (course and fine) gold, from hand mining (no strip mining with machinery) and no use of mercury or cyanide.

Please let me know if you have gold for sale whilst I work through my 10posts.

Looking for approx 150gms per year.

Happy New Year, and welcome to Prospecting Australia.

We sell hand dug gold throughout the year but we don't usually send it overseas. There are some restrictions on sending and receiving gold in many countries.

Welcome aboard HighlandAU,

Happy New Year :party:

Slinte mhath :beer:

Good Health or Cheers.

Clicking post reply instead of submit is gutting when you have written a long post!

Morning all,

So I have wanted to invest in gold for a while now but I can't get past the giant open mines, forced labour and mountains disintegrating.
I found green gold but can't get it here in small quantities and it doesn't rule out mechanised mining it just restricts the size of the operation.
Then I saw a TV show about a family who scour the out back with detector and pick and thought perfect, I'll cast my own 19gm bars!
I like projects...

So here we are, my uncle lives in Darwin and his will be the address for delivery. I am also happy to let him pay for the gold if anyone wanted the funds to come from a Aus bank and then he and I will figure out the logistics.

Assuming its the same there as here I expect you would want cleared funds before releasing the gold so I don't know how it could be dodgy RS... Though if its not for you- no problem.

Cheers

gday HighlandAu,

I have sold recently @ $70au a gram it went in a few hours and @ $80 a gram took a few days.
Gold buyers are obviously about 12-25% less (they have their profit margin for instant buyers) and I hear English are pretty hot buyers at the moment.
Sooo sorry for putting it out there but I see you haven't made 10 posts yet so I believe no pm's yet, but what I have left is more personal keepsake until later this year fingers crossed. Disclaimer : Being a hobby this does not cover my expenses.

The 10billion dollar question at what price do you want to do business?
I would suggest also the wanting to sell section on this forum has some for sale.

Cheers.

Afternoon gem

Im happy to pay a fair price, spot is high 60's for 23k so I would love it for 70/g but I know I am buying a premium product and have no problem paying a fair price.

Iv seen that 206g piece, would love that If only post wasn't an issue. Be too nice to smelt though!

1578102718_65g.jpg

We're happy to sell this sort of stuff within Australia. When you hit 10 posts you can PM me. Phil

Swinging & digging said:
You are devaluing large pieces of gold by smelting them. :eek:

Like I said that ones too nice to smelt !but doesn't mean I wouldn't buy it as a specimen if he would post it!

HighlandAu said:
Swinging & digging said:
You are devaluing large pieces of gold by smelting them. :eek:

Like I said that ones too nice to smelt !but doesn't mean I wouldn't buy it as a specimen if he would post it!

No these are natural gold nuggets, you take your chances on purity although if you were to research Western Australian gold from the Pilbara region I guess you'd get some idea.

Latest posts