Best Pinpointer i have ever used ?.Nokta pinpointer is my go to .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So guys a friend of mine asked me what pinpointer he should get and i thought about all the pinpointers i have used over the years and i have to say when i go over All of them the answer might be surprising to alot of other detectorists .

The pinpointer that i liked the most .Price wise ,value for money and performance was always the NOKTA PINPOINTER (you know the black and orange one) .
I first purchased one for $150 2 years ago and have now purchased another for $150 .Its always cheaper than most of the big brands yet its performance is on par or if not better than alot of the other guys in the market .

I have used xp pointers .minelab points etc but this guy was always as good as them and was $50 cheaper .Now im sure some people would disagree and thats fine everyone has thier favorite gear but i just thought i would mention it cause the Nokta was always good to me on the field .It even has some nice little covers to protect it from dirt and crap .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6egeaDT8I0 here is the little guy and no im not a nokta salesman but i recommend this over anything for performance and price .

One last thing .The only think i disliked was the button being on the top haha :).Good day guys .