fisher impulse old model.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a working order machine stashed away in a cupboard.? Yes I know its ancient technology but Im old too and may be interested if you wish to sell it. Regards.... Ron. :argh:

There was one on eBay recently......it didnt sell at all.

I know that they cannot be repaired if a problem arises.

Remember...you need three hands to run it ?

Good luck
Tony

Hi.Tony. Do you remember whst price it was and was it in Aus???? And why three hands. ?Doesnt seem to be much to it control wise.

Ahh. I found the three hands reference. Thats ok... Ill knock up a spare hand on the 3D printer... :playful: As far as repairing em goes I would have thought any techoooh should be able to fix it. Tis only electronics yes??? People out there mod and fiddle with machines. Surely some one would know how methinks... :D

The listing was in the USA......from memory it was going for around $500. Unused in original box.
Youre right, anything can probably be repaired although the faceplate is factory sealed. If its like the CZ20/21 design then access is actually through the battery compartment after removing the screws.
I think the pulse delay was a bit higher than other PIs.......probably around the 25us mark. This can be a good thing as it cancels out much of the moving saltwater signal but also the smaller thin gold rings.
Tony

Bummer! Missed it by that much. Wish I could find the seller. Might have been worth a shot. :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts