Coin relic hunting Nowra NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all Im from Nowra and looking for somewhere to detect for coins and relics more so the bush no beaches please does anyone have any historic places would be kind enough to share thanks Michael

silver said:
Historically significant sites need to be guarded for the future use of archeologists that have yet to be born. The blah-zay of old yet insignificant.... in there lies our domain(and within permission hides peace of mind). Professional techniques provide our guard to continuity. :)

Wow!

:clap: :Y:

silver said:
Historically significant sites need to be guarded for the future use of archeologists that have yet to be born. The blah-zay of old yet insignificant.... in there lies our domain(and within permission hides peace of mind). Professional techniques provide our guard to continuity. :)

That's pretty deep Silver! ;)

silver said:
I hope you're giving your head a rest today Silver :p
Im now worried about digging up my next find :cool:

It's all good Ded it's just self regulatory.... driven by that inner part of mind that ties in with regret (and none of us want to tangle with that in the future).... worst self guidance would be"look at so n so in to it, I better get a move on so as I don't miss out)..... but so n so is on the lawn a kirabilly lol :eek:

Try talking to the elderly, maybe there are some old forgotten villages or cemeteries that aren't in use. Many loved to make treasures that are still underground and will not be found by anyone.

Latest posts