Philippine Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum but not new to looking for gold or other buried things across our planet!! Specifically here to find an individual or small group interested in Gold hunting in the Southern Philippines, Eastern Mindanao to be specific? Don't get wrapped up in the BS the media portray on the country. Its not poor and have the largest untapped gold reserves on the planet. Some say THE largest and other say second largest.

Either way where I am proposing to go is both safe and untouched. Meaning never panned, never mined and never dredged. I'm an ex-Aussie soldier that has identified many streams, rivers and estuaries we can use some advanced prospecting techniques and a bit of elbow grease to guarantee the shiney stuff is found. Using machinary (small excavators) is not a problem either unlike good ol' OZ? It's here for the taking, I just need some help in doing just that. Safe areas, not in the boonies or isolated!! Some are accessible literally roadside with others needing a 5 minute drive off a main road along a track to the area.

This is a serious offer for someone/small group with some money for a dredge (or know how to make one), a sense of adventure, be able to work as a team focused on a common goal and not scared to put in the hard yards for the result required. If this sounds like you then PM me. :rainbow: :pickshovel: :goldnugget: :cool:

Building a Dredge is quite easy... one of the best ways to test and mine in an area with plenty of water...
Here in Oz they are illegal... :/ But you can still buy the bits you need here... Or a complete Dredge in the USA...

You need to have 10 posts up before you can PM...

LW...

Morning ward69
Yeah mate Baguio and further north towards where we have our farm there are some gold areas and a couple of mines operate out of Isabela province with in 50 kms of the farm.
I have also heard in the past, some areas of the Cagayan river were worked for alluvial deposits.
Just not a lot of reliable information out there and what I have heard is mostly rumors and hear say ..
Every Philippino has heard a story about buried treasure, maybe grandad buried something back in 42 before the Japanese arrived :8
Most of its urban legions retold so many times its hard to beleive.

Hi Labolg, your strategy and specific hunting area is smart, it's efficient with high potential. I've looked into this country and area to do myself sometime in Feb-March 2020 but have been lacking the right partners to work with. I see tons of black sand! Oh yeah haha... I believe that hitting the right target on the map first makes any expedition fruitful. I'm new to this as a whole, but I can assure you I have plenty of life know-how, physical stamina, I bring plenty of commitment, courage, curiosity, care, cooperation and drive to the quest... Sydney based, 45 yrs young and ready for an adventure! My main questions for you are: what's your timeline? What seasons are best (not too wet) there in East Mindanao? And when you ask for a small dredge are you talking about a hand, battery or fuel operated dredge?

Regards,
Mark

EagleEye said:
Hi Labolg, your strategy and specific hunting area is smart, it's efficient with high potential. I've looked into this country and area to do myself sometime in Feb-March 2020 but have been lacking the right partners to work with. I see tons of black sand! Oh yeah haha... I believe that hitting the right target on the map first makes any expedition fruitful. I'm new to this as a whole, but I can assure you I have plenty of life know-how, physical stamina, I bring plenty of commitment, courage, curiosity, care, cooperation and drive to the quest... Sydney based, 45 yrs young and ready for an adventure! My main questions for you are: what's your timeline? What seasons are best (not too wet) there in East Mindanao? And when you ask for a small dredge are you talking about a hand, battery or fuel operated dredge?

Regards,
Mark

I spy with my eagle eye ....

Is your IP address somewhat similar to Labolgs ?

You both joined up today but we dont look for coincidences.

You might have more luck targeting yanks ?

Latest posts