Just like to thank Ron (bluejeansronald) for his outstanding service

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made a post a little while ago asking if anyone wanted to swap picks, i had the fast recovery and it was incredible to dig with but as i had a shoulder injury i found it a tad to heavy. bluejeansronald replied to my post offering i send the pick back and he will send me the one i was looking for (little brother) In such a short amount of time he posted the pick head to me EXPRESS POST! with a tracking number before i even sent him my pick back. i Couldn't have asked for better service!

I HIGHLY recommend his picks if you are looking for one, there the best I've ever used and extremely well made, so again thank you ron !

VicGoldHunter said:
I made a post a little while ago asking if anyone wanted to swap picks, i had the fast recovery and it was incredible to dig with but as i had a shoulder injury i found it a tad to heavy. bluejeansronald replied to my post offering i send the pick back and he will send me the one i was looking for (little brother) In such a short amount of time he posted the pick head to me EXPRESS POST! with a tracking number before i even sent him my pick back. i Couldn't have asked for better service!

I HIGHLY recommend his picks if you are looking for one, there the best I've ever used and extremely well made, so again thank you ron !
Hi Guys, Thanks For your feed back You can shift some real dirt with them, I dont mind swap for one that suit you there is nothing worse then working with tools that dont
suit you, Ron.

Hello everyone, I have just joined the group, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for me to purchase the little brother pick :pickshovel:
Any help is appreciated
Thank you
Pete

Latest posts