Builds by Baz - crevicing tools.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been developing and streamlining my processes, forging my own design for a few months. I'm currently making crevicing tools in batches.

These are forged from spring steel, textured for grip then re-hardened and tempered back to a bloody tough little tool.

I've had mine for about a year and it's my best and favourite tool on the bedrock. Designed to fit nicely in your bucket, this tool exacts maximum damage on those tight, gravel packed crevices.

Hit me up with a private message if interested.

Baz.

1572329044_20191029_104243-920x447-920x447.jpg

1572329157_20191029_121222-920x447.jpg

If you ask for a wooden handle, you shall self administer an uppercut, take ten lashes over the pee-pee with a wet boot lace, then be forever stricken from Bazza's Christmas card list.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Hey they look great, exactly what I've been looking for just recently as I've found an awesome crevicing spot and need to upgrade my toolset (flat head screw driver just isn't cutting it anymore). Have you considered listing them on eBay?

navieko said:
Hey they look great, exactly what I've been looking for just recently as I've found an awesome crevicing spot and need to upgrade my toolset (flat head screw driver just isn't cutting it anymore). Have you considered listing them on eBay?

No need for ebay mate. You can just PM me if you want some.

Baz.

AussieChris said:
Hehe I dont even have a shed anymore let alone a forge, looks like too much fun to me!

Without breaching any copyrights, would you be able to forge a spoon end into your design?

Id certainly be up for a couple. :goldnugget:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...6228_100f79d8-f9d0-4b89-b173-30dcaa22fe5b.jpg

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...6253_7f187705-63c2-4577-b55b-a0583408cd53.jpg

The design you see above is my own design mate and I do like to keep things simple. I wouldn't want to copy anyone else's work directly, but as I use the tools on the creek, I have seen the need for different shaped working ends on them. Once I establish this particular tool out there and everyone knows it as a Baz tool, then I will start elaborating on design.

Having said that, so far I have found no better tool than the one I have designed. It is my favourite tool in those gravel packed crevices and has outlasted several bent screwdrivers. It is simple, tough and does a bloody good job.

Baz.