Saturday's effort.Oallen.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Headed out to Oallen on Saturday for a day out with Little Eldorado.Started out near the bridge but wasn't doing very well after 1/2 hour so headed up to the rock bar.The river was quite low so I was able to get into a spot that I have had on my radar for quite a while.Dug out a crevice and started getting a few fine specks.I could see that somebody had been breaking up the slate,so I broke away a few sheets and panned the gravel that had found its way into the cracks and the speck count got a little better.Had a great day in the bush and found a few specks.I also ran into another member who has just joined the forum.Nice bloke who seemed very keen.It was great to meet you Jeffro81.Hope you had a great day as well.

The day's takings.
1572181342_image.jpg

On the way back to Goulburn I needed a pit stop so I pulled over to the side of the road and out of nowhere this guy came rushing out of the scrub yelling "your gold or your life"
I said " Gee mate,I only have a small amount of gold" to which he replied "Oh well,Such is Life" and he let us carry on our merry way.
1572181671_image.jpg

Latest posts