Newbie from Goulburn NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all my name is Jef and I live in goulburn ,iv just started out panning and have made my self a small sluice box, I have been out to tuena twice but have only found just on 1 point of the shiny stuff, I'm also a full time single dad of 3 and love to take my kids out camping although they get bored pretty quickly of panning lol

Welcome Jeffro81.There is a few of us from Goulburn on this great forum.You might spot me detecting around town someday.Don't forget Oallen Ford for a close by bit of panning.

Yeah I'm going out there next weekend I'm hoping, is it just small flake gold out there or will you get some chunky stuff as well?

Pretty fine gold out of there mate,in saying that I did find a small piece out there one day that I could pick up so I'm calling it a picker. :lol: :lol: Have fun out there and let us know how you went.

Welcome Jeffro88. Good luck with the gold hunt! Kids might come around in time but it is a bit of a juggling act!
Dawsy

Hi all, sorry to jump in on this thread, Im from yass, any knowledge of anyone else out this way? Ive basically no idea what Im doing but Im super intrigued and keen to learn.

Minedreaming said:
Hi all, sorry to jump in on this thread, Im from yass, any knowledge of anyone else out this way? Ive basically no idea what Im doing but Im super intrigued and keen to learn.
Old girl used to pick up fossils around Yass

Hi all sorry I haven't gotten notifications that I had replies lol yeah iv been doing OK out there, better since moving down stream away from the bridge,went out to Grabben gullen today but I don't think I know exactly what I'm looking for so was a bit of a waist I think lol