Dead Nox 800?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All,

So I went beach hunting this morning, nox 800 threw up an "Err 11", shut it self down. I turned it back on, same again. Now it won't turn back on.

Is it toast? This would be very disappointing as it's only 18 months old. I rang minelab and they said send it in, I'm really not keen on shelling out to fix it.

The Instruction Manual has this to say:
1569563179_nox_error_code.jpg

Probly had a meltdown right over the biggest nugget ever to be nearly found.... ever ! :p
And the tip of it only a mere 3 millimetres under a powdery surface..... a powdery surface that could easily blow away with a heavy sigh in its general direction :eek:

silver said:
Probly had a meltdown right over the biggest nugget ever to be nearly found.... ever ! :p
And the tip of it only a mere 3 millimetres under a powdery surface..... a powdery surface that could easily blow away with a heavy sigh in its general direction :eek:

Are you talking about me or the nox?

Perth Tim said:
silver said:

Are you talking about me or the nox?
:lol: :p :lol: :p

So i sent my nox 800 back last wednesday, i got a completely new control box and coil back from them today.
Good service. Can't wait to give it a hammering on the weekend

Latest posts