Pilbara trip

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for someone in Rockhampton region for some prospecting. Have access to property but is 1 1/2 hours from main road. I have no 4 wheel so its a decent trek to get there. Any takers? That's a 1 1/2 hr walk 20 mins in 4wd.

Bilambiljet, you haven't exactly picked the best time to be heading into the Pilbara, unless you are a seasoned summer traveller & familiar with the climate!
Give us a bit more info, ie, are you kitted out, when, how long?. etc
Rack up 10 posts on the Forum & you will be able to discuss with anyone interested via PM on here

DED

Ded Driver said:
Bilambiljet, you haven't exactly picked the best time to be heading into the Pilbara, unless you are a seasoned summer traveller & familiar with the climate!
Give us a bit more info, ie, are you kitted out, when, how long?. etc
Rack up 10 posts on the Forum & you will be able to discuss with anyone interested via PM on here
DED

I think there must have been a change of plan, as he's now saying Rockhampton, which is a fair distance from the Pilbara!

bilambiljet said:
Looking for someone in Rockhampton region for some prospecting. Have access to property but is 1 1/2 hours from main road. I have no 4 wheel so its a decent trek to get there. Any takers? That's a 1 1/2 hr walk 20 mins in 4wd.

G'day mate welcome to PA :Y: is it the Pilbara or Rockhampton, there more than an hour and a half walk apart or 20 minutes in a 4b. Like others have said tell us a bit more, your gain :beer:

Latest posts