WTB Faceting Machine

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been searching gumtree ect, no luck but I am in no hurry.
Can any of the gem cutters out there give me opinions on a beginner's machine to be looking out for.
I am happy to pay up to the 1.5k mark for a complete set up to get me going.
Looked at the Chinese ebay ones but I would rather get an older well known machine.
Any help/direction greatly appreciated.

might be worth contacting some lapidary clubs in your area they may replace machines or they may know members that are selling up

LORD said:
I have been searching gumtree ect, no luck but I am in no hurry.
Can any of the gem cutters out there give me opinions on a beginner's machine to be looking out for.
I am happy to pay up to the 1.5k mark for a complete set up to get me going.
Looked at the Chinese ebay ones but I would rather get an older well known machine.
Any help/direction greatly appreciated.

I'm at the Bendigo Gem Club Expo I've heard they might be replacing some machines so I'll check it out and get back to you.

Hi Lord

I have listed a Gemmasta Faceting Machine that is in excellent condition. I currently have it listed on eBay Australia, just search under "Gemmasta Faceting Machine" in eBay.

The machine was bought several years ago brand new and never used. The unit runs and has
variable and full speed settings.

Machine Model GFE3

240V A.C. .75 AMP. 50 Hz.

The machine is sold as is, included is a transfer block and other attachments seen in the pictures, no other parts are included.

Please see pictures for details and condition.

Original Gemmasta machine and parts.

Free Insured Freight/Shipping with Insurance

There was one for sale a few days ago, gemaster i think, was on adelaide gem and fossicking facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts