Things that annoy you irrationally.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my brother used to regularly (sometimes several times an hour) clear his throat, not with a cough, but a wierd kind of gutteral grating sound he'd make in the back of his throat. Drove me nuts. :awful:
But then when he's driving, he cant tolerate people in the car making tiny noises .... like me picking at a finger nail that is chipped or peeling :p

If you dont like people saying plarnt and carrstle, dont visit SA and if you cant stand poeple clearing there throat or spitting better not to visit mainland China :lol:

I have no irrational dislikes, everything I dislike has a rationale behind it, sooo um people should just stop doing those things I reckon..... :playful:

Actually some things that make me grumpy, parents sitting kids wearing nappies on countertops at the shops. Kids in shops touching every drink bottle top in the open fridges at supermarkets..... The worst is when someone starts getting served at a checkout and then runs off to get something they've forgotten.

People who speed up when you're about to overtake them while driving, really gets on my nerves. People who walk past while I'm detecting and say "ha, found any gold mate"..... grrrrr. I usually just say "of course I have", then when they ask to see it I say "no" just for revenge. :lol:

Nothing irrational about any of these annoyances, I could go on and on but yeah don't want to sound like a whinger. :cool:

Latest posts