l need a QED field tutor ACT / NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a QED on long loan and would like to take it out for a test drive with another experienced QED operator.

I'm in Canberra and generally free for a full day on a Saturday once a fortnight.

My panning/sluicing has taken me on multiple trips to Braidwood, Oallen, Adelong, Tuena, Mogo, Wattle Flat, Sofala and Hill End.

I'd like a decent introduction to detecting to avoid time-wasting and frustration, to discover if it's for me or not, then I can get back to panning my favorite crevices.

Any takers please, it would be nice to meet some of you folks.

Baz.

Baz, if you dont get any takers, download this app - https://trilobite.solutions/maps/ . It will cost $11.99 to get the overlays required but it is worth it. Once you get the general settings right which isnt difficult, its then only a matter of getting the ground balance sorted and maybe a little tweak every so often. So still go out even if you cant get someone to tag along. Im sure one of us can give you some tips while out in the field if there is reception.

Al.

Latest posts