What made me smile today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doing 3 loads washing , using the sud water to pump to a sprinkler, 12volt pump :power:

reusing the rinse water to do the next wash :cool:

sp whilst in extreme water restrictions the grass still gets a bit , no good for eatables as the water has phosphate washing powder , will be going green at the end of the bulk box currently using ;)

and best of all its all on solar , running to the car , from the inverter to extension cord, which is now charging my stihl battery and running the beer fridge :power: :power: :fistpump:

:sunny: now the washing is out to dry :) :sunny:

being green :)

FIFO can have devastating effects on family, social and mental health... Some good reports have been made about it.. Only suitable for single guys and gals IMO...

LW....

Could be worse Lonewolf. I used to do drive in drive out DIDO to a remote camp, 10 days on 4 off which really meant 2 days with family back on the coast as it was a days drive away. We managed to save some money which was great but as you say its better suited to the singles.

They are the worst... I have done that a few times, till one fellow had a car accident and blamed the Boss for fatigue... Got a big payout but stopped the boss quoting on good jobs... :/

My Family suffered when I worked away... :|

LW....

Maaate, how cool is that. I love seeing these interactions, just amazing.

I'm so glad you didn't hit it away. I recently read about some mongrel in Perth sitting at a table in a beer-garden, that ripped the head off a kookie that flew down to try and take something off his plate. He callously threw the bird on the ground as if there was nothing wrong with what he did. He had to move and also cancel his social media as he copped a backlash and even death threats. I just don't understand the mentality and cruelty of some people.

Right now I feel so sad for our wildlife suffering and dying from heat and bushfires.

Thank you so much for posting that, it makes me happy, and thanks for being a good man, cheers. Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brings you something. Maybe a big nugget. :)

Just got a call from Charlie 12.15am he's up on the Murray fishing with a mate for Cod, you guessed it he bagged his first Cod over a metre. 1020mm (102cm) actually :) very happy for him, since teaching him to bait a hook at age two he's never looked back :lol: this young bloke could show Rex Hunt a thing or two, he loves his fishing :beer: once I get a picture through I'll put one up, I think I'm just as excited as he is :lol: would have loved to be there but I'm happy with the phone call :beer:

RM Outback said:
Just got a call from Charlie 12.15am he's up on the Murray fishing with a mate for Cod, you guessed it he bagged his first Cod over a metre. 1020mm (102cm) actually :) very happy for him, since teaching him to bait a hook at age two he's never looked back :lol: this young bloke could show Rex Hunt a thing or two, he loves his fishing :beer: once I get a picture through I'll put one up, I think I'm just as excited as he is :lol: would have loved to be there but I'm happy with the phone call :beer:

Just got this photo come through now Charlie has reception.
1575764962_img_20191208_112826.jpg

This is going straight to the pool room :) :beer:

I had a step ladder hidden amongst a dozed up pile of the remains of an old tank and mill out behind an active mill about 50klms from here. I went to get it yesterday and some bugger had tea leafed it! :mad:

Just had a ute loaded with 11 Indigenous from Warburton call in to let me know they were on the station hunting emu, bungarra and roo. :Y:
Mentioned the missing ladder as I knew they were out that way about 3 days ago and they said "yeah we got that, wondered why someone would throw away a perfectly good ladder...we'll drop it in tomorrow" :Y:

Filled up all their water bottle and then took them up to a well were we scored 3 bungarras and 3 roos. This was followed by heaps of fist bumping, weird gangsta type handshakes and awkward man hugs with 11 half naked men.

A good outcome and I get my ladder back :D

Latest posts