What made me smile today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ctxkid said:
knowing i will detect 2 undetected ghost towns on a road trip within the next week :cool:
Once upon a time in my youthful naivety in a ghost town far far away I assumed it had been well and truly done to death by the sight of all the holes around the place... and so left it without much of a look.
In retrospective contemplation I now realise that the holes were where the house stumps of the old town had rotted away in the past.
So.... don't make my mistake kid ;) ;)

silver said:
ctxkid said:
knowing i will detect 2 undetected ghost towns on a road trip within the next week :cool:
Once upon a time in my youthful naivety in a ghost town far far away I assumed it had been well and truly done to death by the sight of all the holes around the place... and so left it without much of a look.
In retrospective contemplation I now realise that the holes were where the house stumps of the old town had rotted away in the past.
So.... don't make my mistake kid ;) ;)
sure wont mate , the areas i head for will be about this age/generation of building so your advise will go with me :cool: :Y:

Just finished a day of grandparent duties' rugged up and heading home now.
1567589048_image.jpg

Awesome Manpa :Y: I'm lucky enough to have the pleasure of working from home and spent quality time with the grandchildren from an early age :heart: :perfect: from these experiences I've come out on top as the kids favourite :lol: much to the surprise of everyone else :power: such a wonderful experience to watch them grow and develop and create their own personality :trophy:

RM Outback said:
Awesome Manpa :Y: I'm lucky enough to have the pleasure of working from home and spent quality time with the grandchildren from an early age :heart: :perfect: from these experiences I've come out on top as the kids favourite :lol: much to the surprise of everyone else :power: such a wonderful experience to watch them grow and develop and create their own personality :trophy:

Have to agree, we will be very lucky and see her quite a lot as our daughter works from our house as a massage therapist so bubs will come along and spend time with us. She is a quiet baby, haven't heard her cry yet, squeaks a bit and that's about it? Two weeks old and starting to take an interest in her surroundings. Smiling, whether from wind or my charming good looks I'm not sure. :playful:

Well after two visits to hospital on Friday for false starts little Cali Raine our second grand daughter and our eldest daughters first child arrived at 10.10 am today weighing in at 6lb 9oz and just under 20".
Mum and bubs are doing well, dad, if somewhat a little nervous is now overjoyed.
Granny Ma was there for the birth after a few tense days.
1568515432_image.jpg

Congratulations :flowers: to your eldest daughter and the whole family. Now you need to make a few rattles to keep them busy :Y:

Latest posts