What made me smile today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today is the 12 month mark since Lorraine had her Deep Brain Stimulation operation for Parkinsons and although there have been a few setbacks with a dose of salmonella, a knee replacement, back issues and a bursar on a hip causing grief it is wonderful to see her able to sit still, get a more comfortable sleep and be rid of the muscle spasm, cramps and endless pain.

As I write this she is pinning together a bassinet cover for the soon to arrive grandkids, twelve months ago she wasn't even able to pick up a pin let alone sew something.

We still have a way to go but how good are the medical profession, they do amazing work.

This makes me smile. :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :p :p :p :D :D :D

:D Terrific news, and yes, it made me smile too.
Thanks for sharing Manpa, and all the best to Lorraine, the mighty battler who doesn't give up! :flowers:

Cheers,
Megsy

Finished work today at 5:45pm and now have 11 beautiful days off! Perfect timing with the arctic weather coming in. I'm hunkering in with some good reading, and maybe even make the old favourite tomato soup in a cup with toast for lunch while reading in my cosy little nest! :)

If the weather decides to behave next week, I might even rug up and venture out for some panning. Getting antsy to go out again. :goldpan:

:)

Manpa said:
Thank you everyone, please continue with this topic, let us know what made you smile on any given day, births, weddings, anniversaries, catching up with and Ol mate, finding that 1kg nugget, winning X lotto etc etc.

Spot on Manpa this is a great thread, I just remembered it the other day and wondered when it would resurface. So happy for you Lorraine and your family really great news. With the pending arrivals I'm sure you will all be well and truly focused with positive feelings moving forward :flowers: thanks for making me smile :) :beer:

Bacon and egg on a muffin for breakfast this morning, home cooked not Maccas. First bite I've got egg yolk all thru my beard, over my hand and down my clean shirt. SWMBO starts laughing and calls me a grub.
Then KARMA hits, two bites into hers, guess what, she's wearing egg and bbq sauce all down her front.

That made me SMILE!!!!!! :playful: :D :playful: :D

Im :D Today :D
With Gold Price going Bat :poop: Crazy .
Sold a couple of share,s today in a few places .
One of my best days 200% & over 250% increase :lol: :lol:
Nice :money: :money: :money: :money: Easy $$$$ for a couple hours research nightly & speaking with the people in the know ( My stockbroker :Y: ) :lol: :lol:

Latest posts