Animals rights people on your farm

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am worried, not I much about people stealing livestock which is bad enough but people who value animal life as much as human getting the right to invade your property especially if you have young children. Is this a possibility ? I hope it just media scare mongering :argh:

Goldfreak said:
I am worried, not I much about people stealing livestock which is bad enough but people who value animal life as much as human getting the right to invade your property especially if you have young children. Is this a possibility ? I hope it just media scare mongering :argh:
Has been going on for years and getting progressively worse. They don't have the right to invade your property and it's good to see something finally being done in the way of increased penalties etc. Just hope they follow through.

A couple of years ago I whacked a horse, and as I was about to tow it off into the bush this bag and her husband in a ute with Vic rego came screaming around the corner and blocked my ute.

This foul mouthed thing jumped out screaming with her Iphone shoved in my face then filming my number plate and the horse threatening to put it on Facebook and going to the Police.
Normally I'm able to hold my tongue quite well while copping abuse and can usually reason with people in a calm manner, but this was one of the few times I did my lolly.

Anti activists are pretty bad in my opinion, Anti Mining Activists are known to cause significant issues on Small Scale Mining leases in the USA.
Animal Liberation, anti Logging, anti Mining and & Climate Change activists are a real danger to anyone making an honest living.

Trespass is a serious violation of Private Property rights and offenders should be punished to the full extent of the law. :idea:

Ramjet said:
People should be free to practice their beliefs but to impose them on others is just wrong.
Exactly!
I think trains are evil. By thier long slender shape you can obviously tell they were designed by some pervert with with a fixation on the male phallus. They are a sick phallic symbol zooming around the country side corrupting our kids. My children shouldn't be forced to see a train. My daughter saw one go into a tunnel once and felt violated.

You don't see me jumping in front of trains holding a placard or abusing those sick bastards that drive them!

Really sad to hear this...

Start closing and locking gates, make sure fences are not open anywhere and then hang up lots of,
- NO TRESPASSING - signs that state 'if caught you will be prosecuted by police'

You have to advise/warn/tell these dicks that they are doing wrong and not to do it or else.
So signage is very important in the eye's of the LAW

Inspector Graeme Paine from Dalby police said officers attending saw no need to make arrests.
"The actions of the protesters at the time didn't warrant physical arrest from the police to address any public safety or any disruption concerns at the time," Inspector Paine said.
His advice to property owners confronting potential trespassers was to clearly "withdraw consent" for the people to enter their property.
"Certainly in Queensland I would encourage anyone that's going through that process to try and record it," Inspector Paine said.

Locally there are pig growers that have signage that state - Quarantine Zone, NO TRESPASSING.
Maybe they are using the Quarantine LAW's to assist them. I think they are stronger, for obvious reasons.

If these things do happen more then there will be change to stop it, as they get more aggressive with their attitude.
They seem to be targeting bigger enterprises, the numb nuts they are.
I wonder where they park and how they get there ? Join the group ? Record and document all.

You should not have to feel threatened by this bullshit, they should have more respect for your property and home. :/

I take it that this was the article ? -
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03...perty-invasion-call-for-tougher-laws/10937664

YES, I hope it is followed through !!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2019-07-22/nsw-beefs-up-farm-trespass-laws/11330674

I have had people film me bringing a dead fox back from a lambing paddock and told "you are being monitored", this is irritating and probably the work of my neighbour but what worries me more is those large scale raids by righteous thuggish radicals who might want to make a radical statement of some kind. Hope a real deterrence is put in place soon. A few near by properties are on there target map.

madtuna said:
Ramjet said:
People should be free to practice their beliefs but to impose them on others is just wrong.
Exactly!
I think trains are evil. By thier long slender shape you can obviously tell they were designed by some pervert with with a fixation on the male phallus. They are a sick phallic symbol zooming around the country side corrupting our kids. My children shouldn't be forced to see a train. My daughter saw one go into a tunnel once and felt violated.

You don't see me jumping in front of trains holding a placard or abusing those sick bastards that drive them!

This is awesome funny!!!! Can I gratuitously cut and paste this hilarity to facebook please!?

Baz.

Lol go for it, I was actually taking the Micky out of ramjet, he being a train driver.

I actually like trains, almost as much as I like my most awesome phallus :D

madtuna said:
Ramjet said:
Exactly!

You are a classic mate! :lol:

Manpa said:
There is a clip on YouTube where a farmer in England I think was invaded by animal activists, he moved them on by using his manure spreader truck, drove round in circles where they were set up, spraying them with liquid manure.
Should have seen them run.

I hope that was Free Range manure and not full of mind altering Drugs, :playful: :playful: :playful: :poop: :playful: :poop: :playful: :poop: :playful: :playful:

Our society is breeding these nuts to believe they are green worriors saving the planet from cotastrophy.
They should be arrested charged and sentenced to do real community service ..take away their dole check student allowence etc
If they were living in a less afluent society they would be too busy working to feed them selves be an activist.

Latest posts