3 best GPX4500 coils for bushy area with very small gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely the point to this is not to have 3 coils of similar performance but to have a range of coils to find different size gold at different depths.
My choice, which I have myself, are all Nugget Finder Evo coils. I really like their design and smooth performance and have a air release valve to release air pressure on hot days which otherwise can cause noisy behaviour.
Id go with 12x8 for the smallest of gold and thickest of bush. Ive found gold down to 0.04g on diggings. The next would be the 12 round as a brilliant all round sub gram coil. From there either a 15 or 19 subject to how much open ground you have. The 15 is a great coil and in my experience finds gold down to 0.3g.
You may also want to hang out for one of the new DDs that are coming later this year. The 25 is already out, but Ive held off waiting to know more about the others coming.
Best of luck with making your decision and finding gold.
Cheers

Dignit said:
Surely the point to this is not to have 3 coils of similar performance but to have a range of coils to find different size gold at different depths.
My choice, which I have myself, are all Nugget Finder Evo coils. I really like their design and smooth performance and have a air release valve to release air pressure on hot days which otherwise can cause noisy behaviour.
Id go with 12x8 for the smallest of gold and thickest of bush. Ive found gold down to 0.04g on diggings. The next would be the 12 round as a brilliant all round sub gram coil. From there either a 15 or 19 subject to how much open ground you have. The 15 is a great coil and in my experience finds gold down to 0.3g.
You may also want to hang out for one of the new DDs that are coming later this year. The 25 is already out, but Ive held off waiting to know more about the others coming.
Best of luck with making your decision and finding gold.
Cheers

Hi Dignit

So the New DD that you mentioned that are coming out do you know anything at all about them??
As I'm obviously going to be needing a DD as I haven't got one as of yet.

Cheers mate

Latest posts