You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

RM Outback
12 July 2019 10:17 pm

Here's an interesting article if you were fined during Queensland Police Operation Lift during September 2018. You might be entitled to a refund thumbsup
https://mr4x4.com.au/operation-lift-refunds/

Last edited by RM Outback (12 July 2019 10:20 pm)

1 user likes this post: Ship of fools

Ridge Runner
13 July 2019 02:15 am

Well done RM, but for some reason that link don't work for me cry cry brokenheart

Dig em all,

RM Outback
13 July 2019 09:30 am

Ridge Runner wrote:

Well done RM, but for some reason that link don't work for me cry cry brokenheart

Mmm worked just now for me, I received it in an email from Pat Callinan's 4x4 Adventures so might be worth having a look at his site. It has a link to the QLD 4x4 association Facebook page where they have compiled a very good argument against the Operation Lift exercise. Not everyone will be entitled to a refund due to the wording used to describe the perceived non compliance but for anyone who was find its worth a try.

1 user likes this post: StoneTheCrows

Ship of fools
13 July 2019 10:31 am

So many angles to view this from!
So right and yet so very wrong!
Matt T

Fools go where angels fear to tred.
HMV $5k, White Tdi, Garrett’s Infiinium and Max, XP mi-4 pinpointer, pots, pans, picks, shovels, and a lot of blurred thinking!

1 user likes this post: LoneWolf

LoneWolf
15 July 2019 11:56 am

I know of 3 that got fined during Operation Lift.... They were among the first to receive 'Refunds' but Now the issue is getting those points lost re-instated..... mad

They are 'processing' claims on a case by case basis to see if they can get you somehow... neutral

LW....

Growing Old is Inevitable.... Growing Up is Optional.... Prospectors United Will Never Be Defeated

1 user likes this post: RM Outback

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site