GPX5000 With everything - Ideal for someone new to the hobby

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, Looking to sell my detecting kit. It's a complete package with all the goodies, ideal for someone new getting set up.

- GPX5000 around 5 years old
- Minelab mono coils, 11", 8", 15x12"
- Coiltek mono 14x9"
- Nugget Finder EVO - 12", 17x13", 24x12"
- Nugget Buster headphones & Koss UR30 for spares
- Control box cover with pocket for wireless battery setup
- Pick with magnet in the end
- Coiltek Pinpointer
- Lipo Wireless battery setup
- Harness
- Scoop
- Snake gaiters
- Lots of spares, battery lead, handles, grips, skidplates, headphones, amp, dvd etc..

I'm only selling as I used to go detecting with my Dad, he has now passed away from cancer, some of you may remember me asking for some tips on where to take him to find his first bit of gold. We got him a bit before he passed :) I've also met a few of you around while on tour in WA and around the Vic gold fields.
Also being 3 hours from my nearest goldfield makes it too hard to find the time. I'd rather someone else get some enjoyment out of it.

Chasing $5000, that's a good deal for everything it comes with.

I'm based in Warrnambool, but am happy to drive and meet you half way if your from the golden triangle area.

Thanks very much for all your time, advice and support over the years. I've enjoyed my time on the forums.
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, I met you over here when you were on tour. Sorry to read about your dad passing. All the best with the sale, someone will snap it up.

Regards,
Steve

Hey mate,

Yep remember you well. Thanks for all your help/advice for both dad and myself. Much appreciated.

I hope someone snaps it up, be nice to see it go to a good home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts