GME External Speaker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a new never used GME 07 External speaker for sale to guys, it has a 6.5mm quality connection on it. I am asking $30 plus postage $8.55 standard postage or $11.55 express to anywhere is Australia. I will accept paypal (family and friends option) or bank deposit whichever you prefer.

1560337642_s1.jpg

1560337656_s2.jpg

Have you used it with your XTerra 705? If so,does it work well with the 705?

I have never tried it to be honest, will plug it in and see how it sounds on the 705.

Okay its very feint with the External Speaker plugged in, not usable like that. I reckon you would need a booster as well.

cheers

rockdev said:
Okay its very feint with the External Speaker plugged in, not usable like that. I reckon you would need a booster as well.

cheers
Yes you'll need a booster/amp of some description.
Those speaker are made to work with GPX batteries & wired so they cut the battery amp in to provide the extra drive for them. They will be very quiet on other detectors without some type of amp/booster/enhancer.

P.s $30 is a good deal for the GME speaker :Y:

Thanks mbasko for the explanation, yes it was purchased with my gpx-4500 when I had one but never used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts