Minelab koss ur30 headphone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
purchased the sdc and went out yesterday to try the detector out and tried to use the headphones supplied with it. The headphones keept slipping of my head when digging targets, so i put my beanie over the top, this worked but soon after it was just to hot to wear. I can get away with no headphones at present but the cicadas will be out soon. Has anyone a mod to keep them on my noggin. Or should i just buy a hard wired or wireless set of headphones.

I believe you can get an extension kit for the supplied headphones - a bit exe but might help you with a bit of length so you can put the detector down and still dig. Only thing is the cable might get in the way. :argh:

Bluecurrant said:
purchased the sdc and went out yesterday to try the detector out and tried to use the headphones supplied with it. The headphones keept slipping of my head when digging targets, so i put my beanie over the top, this worked but soon after it was just to hot to wear. I can get away with no headphones at present but the cicadas will be out soon. Has anyone a mod to keep them on my noggin. Or should i just buy a hard wired or wireless set of headphones.
Aluminium strip 25mmx1.5mm
1560150001_wp_20190610_16_54_35_pro.jpg

When I get a bit hot or tired from digging I jump in to cool down. :beer: Then when you get out the leeches are waiting for ya. :argh: I do a leech check every so often. But i let a few have a feed. Good for the circulation the doc said. Then there is a big wild dog that keeps me compamy, he roams around out there from time to time. I see him when I stand up and turn around. :( He looks at me from the other side of the creek and i look at him from the opposite side of the creek. He doesn't show his teeth, just stares at me. I have whistled and tried to call him over but he runs away. Might be a pigging dog lost. Ill get a photo of him when i see him again.