For Sale 350mm DD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 14190

Too old to care anyway.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have for sale a 350mm round Coiltek DD coil. Have too many of the larger coils and wish to sell. Has been well used in the past and is still in good working order. $150.00 ONO plus freight or pick up at Tomerong NSW. Was purchased from Coiltek, Maryborough.

1560123424_dscf1848.jpg

1560123443_dscf1849.jpg

Leroy said:
RM and ALL members, dont give any banking details etc or have anything to do with above localbug he tried to get me last night but its been tried on my wife and I before, when selling caravans and fifth wheelers. He lives on a cruise ship cant get to OZ till late October, but send bank details or pay pal acc. No.etc and hell transfer money when ship arrives This heap of trash obviously metal detects on board the ship!!! RM,wasnt sure where to post this perhaps you can help, wouldnt like any of the members to get caught by this Nigerian scum.

:Y: thanks for the heads up Leroy, the best thing you can do is report this member male/female to the mods with your concerns. The mods can sort it out and if you're findings come up trumps none of us will have to deal with the member again :) Personally with the persistent questions I thought it could be a bad bug :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the bug is contacting you by email block them, it's what I seem to do on a weekly basis at times :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

Don't tell bullshit George. I asked for paypal but you dont accept paypal. I asked your bank account and you're telling me I am a scammer. If you dont want to sell it to me I have no problem. But if you're telling lies about me. What is the proof. I have money and I have the right to defend myself. I have a middle man in Sydney. I use his address to receive anything i buy online. You're not losing anything you have no right to say a word.

1570943544_screenshot_20191013-160741_gumtree.jpg

Screenshoot of my last purchase from gumtree. Payment using Paypal.

What is in your mind?? By giving bank account details I can get your money?? Am I a super hacker that can get lots of money from any bank account and use the money to buy second hand metal detector coil. ?
I told you I need it so I can transfer the money. I am in Lifou (Pacific Island) atm will be back to Sydney on 17th oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.