My first finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no pairs ramjet, but i will be digging that spot again for sure so you never know..heres a couple more closeups plus some other (i think) buckle parts..
1559790166_9.jpg

1559790166_10.jpg

quote=Ridge Runner
Some of those ring things look like the fighting spurs they use to fit on Roosters years ago for the c@#k fights,

i think what youre looking at are the jews harps mate, i found them in a few spots ive been to..it is Gympie by the way very Deliverance... :)

uttu kaos said:
quote=Ridge Runner
Some of those ring things look like the fighting spurs they use to fit on Roosters years ago for the c@#k fights,

i think what youre looking at are the jews harps mate, i found them in a few spots ive been to..it is Gympie by the way very Deliverance... :)

Am thinking those rings are from handheld candle holders, look very similar to ones on a google search.

1559824186_candle.jpg

Yep thats exactly what they are goldpick, i was thinking he was looking at something else..

Goldpick said:
uttu kaos said:
quote=Ridge Runner

Am thinking those rings are from handheld candle holders, look very similar to ones on a google search.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1695/1559824186_candle.jpg

Not in a million years would I have guessed it was them Ay, Well Done,

Latest posts