Cresswell's Mini Gold Concentrator / Rotapan

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind getting a hold of one of these bucket pans but brand new they're a bit pricey for $295! If anyone is willing to part with theirs I'd be interested for the right price (so long as it's not rusted and in okay condition).

Or alternatively I'd also be interested in the Pyramid Pro Pan.

I have the bucket pan I think what you are looking for. I have never used it but has had little use. This thing sits in side a plastic bucket and can turn the top, is this what you mean? Let me check it out in the morning if it's what you are looking for. I think there is a name on the side of it.

What part FNQ are you?

PS just had a look. This thing is called a. Mini-Gold-Concentrator sits inside a plastic bucket with water put a small amount of gravel in and rotate back and forward.
Bucket has slight damage.

Cheers

Oh far out... I really need to work on my patience! Couple hours after posting this thread I thought I'd call Minersden just in case they stock them (they didn't list them on their website) as they do Afterpay... and sure enough the fella I spoke to said they had 1 in stock. An hour later he got back to me saying they listed it on website and I just bit the bullet and bought it about an hour before your post! I suppose I could potentially request a refund before it gets sent off tomorrow but I'd kind of feel bad seeing the effort they went to get in listed on the website for me to purchase... a bloody shame too as I see your in Cairns area. I'm about 45 mins away (Speewah).

Thanks for replying anyhow... I'll consider my options tomorrow as it would be awesome to start using it this week when I go out for a hunt. How much you want for it?

Also I'd still be possibly interested in the Pyramid Pro Pan as well to compare the two (if anyone wants to get rid of theirs)

navieko said:
Oh far out... I really need to work on my patience! Couple hours after posting this thread I thought I'd call Minersden just in case they stock them (they didn't list them on their website) as they do Afterpay... and sure enough the fella I spoke to said they had 1 in stock. An hour later he got back to me saying they listed it on website and I just bit the bullet and bought it about an hour before your post! I suppose I could potentially request a refund before it gets sent off tomorrow but I'd kind of feel bad seeing the effort they went to get in listed on the website for me to purchase... a bloody shame too as I see your in Cairns area. I'm about 45 mins away (Speewah).

Thanks for replying anyhow... I'll consider my options tomorrow as it would be awesome to start using it this week when I go out for a hunt. How much you want for it?

Also I'd still be possibly interested in the Pyramid Pro Pan as well to compare the two (if anyone wants to get rid of theirs)
$100 pick up only, the bucket has small amount of damage, I don't think it leaks I can test tomorrow.

Prooz said:
$100 pick up only, the bucket has small amount of damage, I don't think it leaks I can test tomorrow.
Would you be able to confirm that the bucket is just a standard 20litre sized bucket that can prob be purchased at Bunnings? I've likely got a couple same sized ones so shouldn't be an issue. As long as the main metal components are in good nic.

I might give Minersden a call in the morning and see what I can do about a refund... will let you know. Cheers!

The bucket is a standard 20ltr, the only rust is surface that is easily sanded off by hand. I have taken photos but they are a bit slow coming through.

Thanks mate if you could message or email me your contact number and pickup location I think I may go ahead with it. Just calling Minersden now about cancelling order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts