Minelab Sovereign gt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi folks
I have forsale a minelab sovereign gt in great condition. I has a coil cable replacement due to the old one being perished. It was done professionally and like that when I bought the detector. It has been a great detector and works well. Comes with 1 x rechargeable battery and car/240v charger and 1 x AA battery pack. Also has padded minelab storage back to store and transport it in safely. It has a tornado coil fitted.
These are great beach and park detectors and easy to use.
Let me know if your interested.
Thanks
Firey10_0

Here's some pictures
1557837339_imag1059_compress45.jpg
1557837361_imag1060_compress45.jpg
1557837381_imag1061_compress26.jpg
1557837402_imag1062_compress0.jpg
1557837427_imag1063_compress32.jpg

Hi rustynails
I am located in SA at roseworthy, but I am prepared to post the detector if needed at an agreed price.
Let me know thanks
Firey10_0

Thanks for the reply Firey, but I thought there might be a chance you were in my area.
I would prefer to check it out before buying.
Good luck with the sale anyway.

You need 10 post up before you can send messages and see other parts of this site ...

Goody

Hi rustynails
I forgot about that, I just wanted to say I'm will to come down on the price a bit if that might persuade you to buying it. The detector works really well especially on the beach when I've taken it there a few times. Also works great in parks for coins and relics. The only reason I'm selling it is to change my detector type and source one more suitable for gold detecting.
The detector looks in good condition and works great.
Let me know if your keen.
Cheers
Firey10_0

Hi everyone, lowered my price to $450. Be quick at this price.
Cheers
Firey10_0

Hi all, item is now sold. Can you close this thanks moderators.
Firey10_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts