Chewy's videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it :Y:
Well done :Y: every time i dig into a base that says it has to be a good nugget and i start getting excited , my dreams get crushed :rolleyes:
Was there any other targets there ? Could have been the camera making it go skitso.

aussiefarmer said:
Love it :Y:
Well done :Y: every time i dig into a base that says it has to be a good nugget and i start getting excited , my dreams get crushed :rolleyes:
Was there any other targets there ? Could have been the camera making it go skitso.
Another in that hole but there was another nuggy close by.I don't think it was the camera. Maybe a cb or something in the white Triton that went past. The bloke came back for chat the next day. Nice bloke. He has a Z and an sdc. Thanks btw. It was a dream patch of ground but hard digging in spots.

Chewy said:
Thanks guys glad you enjoyed the vid as much as I did finding the nuggy. Hey Brother, we must nearly be due for another vid from you I reckon. Anything in the works or has the gold been keeping you to busy mate? :)

Well I was working on one, but got bitten by a thing? that put a few big bubbly looking black holes in my back of my leg, it left me crook for a good few days as well!
The last day there was a bad day, funny for some maybe? should have some vid edited and on-line for Monday or Tuesday all going well.
Not to take your thunder mate, but hope I see a few of then big bits in my sluice this wash! :8

Bugga mate! I hope the leg is on the mend and you find a heap of those nice size nuggys and bigger. Looking forward to watching the vid when it goes up. I'm subscribed to your youtube channel so I'll be sitting in front of the tablet waiting for the notification sound. :Y: :)

Latest posts