Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to PA banman the 705 is a great drtector there are a lot on here that started out with one you will enjoy it and there are a lot of good places around mudgee to use it
Roy

thanks guys,
I'm hoping to learn a lot seems like I have a lot of catching up to do. I'll get there :D

Well!...How cool!...one of my best friends!...good onya Tony :Y: :cool: :cool: :playful: As you might already have found out there is a mountain of info on here for you to peruse...and any number of folks who can answer your questions on the nuances of the 705... :p Have a great time in Qld... and post away here to rack up your 10 posts when you do the 'Members Section' will open up and that's where a lot of meet-ups and stuff are posted.Don't forget the 'Poetry Section and 'A True Story...or gold in my veins'.... for a squiz at my humble contributions! :p :lol: :cool: A great big special welcome to the forum to you mate and just for the information of the members I can vouch for the fact that you are one of the True Blue and one of the nicest blokes anybody could meet.

Hi Banman, welcome to PA. This is a great hobby and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun :D

Welcome Banman.You will enjoy the 705,it is a great entry to the hobby detector that will find you some amazing coins and relics.Check out this link to some great information that I found very helpful when starting out.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=15568 Take special interest in SAbogans setup video and the TID numbers chart for the 705.Print out the TID chart and take it with you on each hunt.Get to know the numbers and you are well on your way to finding treasures.

Thank you all for the welcome, encouragement and information :Y:
Special thanks to Rosco (aka reefer) for guiding me to this site. I've already learnt a few things. :Y:

Type anywhere you're heading into the search section section and good luck with the travels.

Flowerpot said:
Welcome aboard banman. :D
P.S. Dont do anything tooooo naughty or you might live up to your name. :lol:

I'll trrrrrryyyyy to behave :lol: :lol:

Latest posts