Greetings from gold digger from Russia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from Russia!
I am engaged in search and production of gold in Russia more than 10 years.
The search for and production are engaged in all ways. And with the help of dredge, and sand washing with washing devices, and the search for nuggets with metal detectors.
On average, we produce 120 ounces of gold per season. 4 people in the team.
The biggest nugget we found was 10 ounces. Our average weight is 2 ounces. Of course a lot of small, 1 - 5 grams.
I have experience with Minelab E-track, GPX 5000, GPS 7000, 3030 devices.
XP Deus devices - all options.
In our country, it is forbidden for individuals to search for and produce gold.
There is a great desire to go to You, to Australia!

Pavel, welcome to the forum. I have seen some youtube of gold found in Russia. Very different looking dirt there. Australia is a big place and the gold is widely spread in areas across the country. In australia the average gold found is under 1 gram to a few grams. If we could find average 2oz nuggets we would be extremely happy. I would love to see some more videos of how you are finding your gold if that is possible. For interest. If you get to australia to prospect you will find plenty of members here will give you plenty information. I detect with a minelab 7000 and have started using the new xcoils from russia. Plus we also have a 2300. Just use hand tools. Cheers TG

Hey Pavel, welcome. Bummer they won't let you look for gold, but i'm sure in your country there must be some great relic and coin sites? :trophy: :money: