My Truck is almost Done,

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneWolf said:
8.( 8.( 8.(

LW...

It does not matter if people knock them because I remember when Andrew Cowan Won the Wynns Safari Rally and Mitsubishi went on to Win 7 Races back to back and all the Paris Dakar Rallies they have Won,

Mitsubishi Won 12 Wynns Safari / Australasian Rallie's

Holden/Isuzu Won 7 WTG Holden :inlove:

Nissan Patrol Won 4 :Y:

Toyota Won 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasian_Safari

Paris Dakar Mitsubishi Won 12,, 13 Second Places,, 15 Third Places

Range Rover Won 2

Toyota Won 1. And 3 Third Places,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakar_Rally

All Hail the Mighty Mitsubishi, LOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool:

RM Outback said:
I'd be able to get to the job site and back to if I had a maintenance crew following me around :playful: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I know how you feel, When I bought this one the Owner didn't take care of the silly things, Nothing major just stupid little things but they all add up, things like washer bottle pumps and reversing light switches, 5 or 10 dollar parts, I had to mod a Ring Spanner to change the reversing light switch, I bought a whole set from Aldi/Lidl for about 15 bucks and cut a slot in the ring end so I could slot the Wires through the gap because the plug on the end of the lead is too big to pass through the Ring Spanner, needless to say once I had the spanner Cut it took about 5 minutes to swap the switches over, Job Done. :Y: :perfect:

Ridge Runner said:
RM Outback said:
I'd be able to get to the job site and back to if I had a maintenance crew following me around :playful: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I know how you feel, When I bought this one the Owner didn't take care of the silly things, Nothing major just stupid little things but they all add up, things like washer bottle pumps and reversing light switches, 5 or 10 dollar parts, I had to mod a Ring Spanner to change the reversing light switch, I bought a whole set from Aldi/Lidl for about 15 bucks and cut a slot in the ring end so I could slot the Wires through the gap because the plug on the end of the lead is too big to pass through the Ring Spanner, needless to say once I had the spanner Cut it took about 5 minutes to swap the switches over, Job Done. :Y: :perfect:

:Y: nice work :clap: :clap: :perfect:

RM Outback said:
Ridge Runner said:
RM Outback said:

:Y: nice work :clap: :clap: :perfect:

Thanks RM, All I did was cut a slot in a 19mm goose neck ring spanner, the width if the cutting disc in the angle grinder at a slight angle off set so as to keep the strength in it and then filed the burr off of the inside and the other edges so it did not damage the leads and job done.

1557404081_19mm_gear_box_reversing_switch_spanner.jpg

Latest posts