I'm another new one

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G/Day
New to this forum , A bit about myself - I first got involved with Gold back 1970 during the nickel boom when I went to WA and got a job with Lake View and Star hence the name Chaffers , in done some panning around Vic usually just wash it back into the creek , bought a Garrets back in 77 didn't use it much preferred panning now I am retired and have some spare time ? so I bought a Goldrat as a Chrisie present and Me and a mate will be trialing it around Eldorado start of next month

Chaffers said:
G/Day
New to this forum , A bit about myself - I first got involved with Gold back 1970 during the nickel boom when I went to WA and got a job with Lake View and Star hence the name Chaffers , in done some panning around Vic usually just wash it back into the creek , bought a Garrets back in 77 didn't use it much preferred panning now I am retired and have some spare time ? so I bought a 12" Goldrat with dream mat as a Chrisie present and Me and a mate will be trialing it around Eldorado start of next month I am now running an xp-deus or will when I learn how to use it

Latest posts