Windscreen sun reflectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guipago

Geoff
Reaction score
With winter coming on sleeping on the ground can get a bit chilly, putting a truck size reflector underneath a mattress or sleeping bag reflects your body heat back toward you instead of loosing heat to the ground, I've even used them on beds, instant electric blanket, survival type blankets work the same, makes for a warmer nights sleep. (bad backs luv 'em)

guipago said:
With winter coming on sleeping on the ground can get a bit chilly, putting a truck size reflector underneath a mattress or sleeping bag reflects your body heat back toward you instead of loosing heat to the ground, I've even used them on beds, instant electric blanket, survival type blankets work the same, makes for a warmer nights sleep. (bad backs luv 'em)

Hi guipago

Just wondering where abouts you find these truck size Reflectors and is this the actual name of them? As Im quite interested in checking them out.

Cheers mate

One of these will do, been using them for many years.
1555593787_capture.jpg

Your right Redfin, though I found most thermal blankets make a bit of noise if you move, the reflector is much quieter.
Got mine from super cheap auto, but other car accessory shops have them.

Latest posts