What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
79 bog stock suspension ain't worth keeping :N: :| I've been looking into Jmacx upgrade :) :perfect: :beer:

1588483371_img_20200503_151809.jpg

1588483391_img_20200503_151825.jpg

Oops forgot the link

https://jmacx.com.au/ :beer:

Went for a walk around my place and watched 2 rams from 2 neighbouring properties having a go at each other through the wire fence for 10 minutes. One was reversing back and taking a big run up and the other couldn`t be bothered with a run up and just stayed at the fenceline.

Gonna be a long couple of weeks :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sandta said:
RM Outback said:

Hope you dont have to go too far :awful:

No mate just up the hill, that's my front paddock :) all home grown timber :Y: thankfully it germinated 100 years or more before I got here. The suspension is very poor which I knew before buying, at least I can drag the arse out of it at home and know I'll be good to go when I've got miles to cover. The drive train is pretty bloody good I've loaded it up with front and rear lockers engaged and haven't managed to destroy it yet (just shy of 2 years) so with warranty on my side I'll put it through its passes when it's warranted.

For about $700 a set , airbags in the back of a `Cruiser work well for keeping it all level. Got them in my ute .

Yeah I'm aware of airbags but the whole system just ain't worth the coin you pay for. I've got future plans and if I get to achieve the limits of where I'd like to go I'm happy to spend the coin on the upgrade :Y: :beer:

Hard Luck said:
RM Outback said:

Yeah RM, That suspension does look rather poor. Get it done asap mate. Or buy a Triton :lol: :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: good one John :Y: definitely won't see a Triton on my place :playful: can't handle the going, especially if I'm putting it through its passes :) :beer:

What are you doing right now? Im on my PC and trying to upload a pic but my internet is :poop: house :mad:

Having a glass of red Ned looking at the fast moving clouds....
And thinking that tomorrow is going to be another rain day...
Bugger if he south westerlys come in it might be a day for bundy and hot bonox
Bugger life is rough lol....

SC75 said:
What are you doing right now? Im on my PC and trying to upload a pic but my internet is :poop: house :mad:
Mine too.... it's like how they can tweak your phone to make it seem shjthouse just so'se you'll upgrade to one that can handle the c19app (well... my phone wifi internet anyway). :eek:

Listening to the wind and feeling the accomodation unit I am in shivering and shaking like a dog shitting razor blades....
If I was up in the northwest it would be a cyclone.....
Down here in the south west of W.A. It is a cold front that supposedly happens twice a year ..... yep I call bullshit on that
If the roof is still on this place by the morning I will be happy and dry ....
The bus bringing us back to the accommodation was getting blown all over the road and I think it is going to be much the same in the morning going to work lots of fun......

Nanjim said:
Listening to the wind and feeling the accomodation unit I am in shivering and shaking like a dog shitting razor blades....
If I was up in the northwest it would be a cyclone.....
Down here in the south west of W.A. It is a cold front that supposedly happens twice a year ..... yep I call bullshit on that
If the roof is still on this place by the morning I will be happy and dry ....
The bus bringing us back to the accommodation was getting blown all over the road and I think it is going to be much the same in the morning going to work lots of fun......
I love WA at this time of year

Im a little perturbed at the absolute rubbish tv shows that are on the ol tv at this time of night.

Nothing of any interest to watch while I sip a glass of red wine.

Edit. I think I might be bored??

You need to light a fire miss Potts. Doesnt matter what channel its on. :fire:

Latest posts