What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Hard Luck said:
OMFG I havnt seen anything so lush for a long time. :Y: :Y: :Y: :beer:

Yeah..that's the back yard where I grow veg. Been trying to kill it for years. Hard luck so far.
Wish the front was the same.

Hard Luck said:
LoneWolf said:
Whipper snip first then mow... Looks better that way... :lol: :lol:

looks like my yard with all that grass... :Y:

LW....

Agree about WS first LW. But I have a hive in the backyard and the snipper sets them of for some reason. So I mow, then snip and run for my life :lol:

Well I can totally understand that one... :eek: :lol: :lol: :)

LW...

Leg up, compression stocking from toes to groin, vein in leg worse than thought, faulty from ankle to groin, lots of injections and foam fill.
Clever shit, foam hardens, irritates the lining of the vein and over a period of weeks the body absorbs the vein. Two weeks in compression stocking, drink plenty of water, walk twice daily for 30 mins, keep leg out of the sun and all should be good.

Manpa said:
Its enough to scare adults and kids alike. Strap runs up one side and around my upper guts, looks like a watermelon getting squeezed by a rubber band. Supposed to hold the stocking high in the groin, just a touch uncomfortable.
Things we do! :playful:

As long as you are comfy. That's the main thing I reckon.

Manpa said:
Its enough to scare adults and kids alike. Strap runs up one side and around my upper guts, looks like a watermelon getting squeezed by a rubber band. Supposed to hold the stocking high in the groin, just a touch uncomfortable.
Things we do! :playful:

Sorry to hear mate. Just got back in Ballarat after 2 months in Philippines. Another 10 islands done. Thats 50 in total only another 4950 islands to go. Bloody cold here. Wheres summer.

Hope you got in OK Goody.

I've got a permanent hole in my laundry door for the cat (that I block at night to keep him in). Pity I didn't block it off before I nipped down the shops, as I've just come home to a mini flood in the laundry where the rain came horizontally in through the cat hole while I was out.

Have a long haired cat, so should shove a broom handle up his bum and use him to mop it up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts