What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishfull said:
RM Outback said:
Bracing myself for an onslaught of teenagers for a bonfire sleep over :argh: the first 3 young blokes have arrived to help prep the fire and from the house I can see fire balls flying in all directions :mad: think I'll head on down and spell out the death of the party rules before for they get to carried away :) looks like I'm in for a long night :| at least their outdoors and we're out of town.

Post up some pictures later on mate :D

This fire was /is hot, about 20 sleepers :) :fire: no worries about the predicted minus temps for the smart ones who swaged up near the coals :Y: some kids are very bright :lol: :)

1561216204_img_20190623_010703.jpg

RM Outback said:
Back up at the house after a few hours with some great young people enjoying themselves around a bonnie :fire: :Y: it's such a great night when you get a chance to spend it with the next generation of young adults and hear there stories, goals, aspirations :gemstone: :sunny: had a ripper time met some fantastic people and came away feeling better than I did earlier this arvo :beer: success :Y: :)
yeah....until you're back up at the house.
By now they'll all naked, half tanked sniffing stuff off a plate through a $50 note and playing paper, scissor, rock to see who goes and finds a kebab shop

Ha ha ha HA. MT :Y: thankfully I can confidently report we have been blessed with all of our kids todate with regard to modern chemistry as dam it calls it. However it is always front of mind no matter whether it's our kids or others and I'm well aware of peer pressure be it singular or group, the term peer group sells the truth short imo. I was really good at getting pickled with one mate as I was with 20 :lol: as I'm sure you were too :beer: if I ever see a rolled up note or similar up the snoz of one of our kids I'll belt'em over the ear as hard as I possibly can, be f'd if I'll cop that crap for the effort Kate and I have put in. Doesn't mean it won't happen but if it does I'll be gutted, after all I didn't have kids to thump them.

Jaros said:
Watching this bloke cutting down a tree in our front yard. It is blocking the sun on our new solar panel extension. Dangerous job as the bloody things nearly dead and leaning the ladder up against it 20ft up is a iffy. :(

It`s not this bloke ,is it ? I saw this a few years` ago and will never forget it. Absolute legend .

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NRmYzLrvfM[/video]

Well the tree removal took 6hrs. It turned out to be a tougher job than he thought. Had to lend him our long extension ladder. He did it safely but as the day wore on he began to make some safety errors. Lucky I was watching him like a hawk, even though he's a mate, for his own sake. Worked out at nearly 2 tons of wood.
He went home buggered .
Cost of removal $250.