What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Not good Mackka. I rang the surgeon yesterday and was told I could see him 13/6. Not happy Jaros!! I let then know I was not happy AT ALL and went through roughly how much money they had earned thru my visits etc. I was told to ring the tech who programs the remote control and he basically said -turn it off for a cuppla days and see if the pain level changes. It didn't. 0830 this morning the surgery rang and said miraculously had a cancellation 0930 tomorrow. PHEW!!! Christmas all over again.
Spoke with my GP who has the problem and implant and he said if he could he would prescribe Fentanyl to ease the pain, something I'll put to the surgeon tomorrow.
So we will see what happens........
I can't even sit without pain, laying down is ok.
Thanks for asking Mackka. :( :)
hope you get it sorted asap Jaros :eek:

Ded Driver said:
Jaros said:
Not good Mackka. I rang the surgeon yesterday and was told I could see him 13/6. Not happy Jaros!! I let then know I was not happy AT ALL and went through roughly how much money they had earned thru my visits etc. I was told to ring the tech who programs the remote control and he basically said -turn it off for a cuppla days and see if the pain level changes. It didn't. 0830 this morning the surgery rang and said miraculously had a cancellation 0930 tomorrow. PHEW!!! Christmas all over again.
Spoke with my GP who has the problem and implant and he said if he could he would prescribe Fentanyl to ease the pain, something I'll put to the surgeon tomorrow.
So we will see what happens........
I can't even sit without pain, laying down is ok.
Thanks for asking Mackka. :( :)
hope you get it sorted asap Jaros :eek:

I told the MIL last night that I need a French masseuse wearing a maids uniform and manicured toenails to gently walk up and down my back-GASP!-It's ok I'm on my stomach and won't be able too see anything from my position. :) :(

1558602928_c9a5e68c-15ed-4cf7-b9c3-bd9826cca594.jpg

1558602946_12f03875-0d14-40b4-ba26-bc396649480c.jpg

Jaffa cakes, nuff said

Be good for me new little pizza oven when I get it soon too mate.
Can you channel the vent back in under the drum to add fuel to the fire.... or is that just asking for explosive trouble ?
:cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy:
:fire: :fire: :skull:
:bomb: :poop: :poop: :poop:

silver said:
Be good for me new little pizza oven when I get it soon too mate.
Can you channel the vent back in under the drum to add fuel to the fire.... or is that just asking for explosive trouble ?
:cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy: :cloudy:
:fire: :fire: :skull:
:bomb: :poop: :poop: :poop:
Your right mate that's a true retort :)

Latest posts