What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Sorry to hear that Eldorado. I hope it's not too serious. :(
Thanks Jaros and Goody2shoes,all good,I have been having these things cut out and frozen off since I was 16.Almost 52 now so just keep on top of them.Early detection is the key.If anyone on here has a lump or a sore that won't heal up that they are worried about,go and get it checked.SLIP,SLOP,SLAP GUYS.

Cheers Ded Driver.Appreciate it,but I will be fine.Just keep getting them cut out.

LoneWolf said:
Jaros said:
It says 100% Australian Manuka Honey also made in Australia. I got 2. So far I have licked the lid seal and it tastes ok. :)

Yer right, just like Capilano Honey..... 100% 'Australian'.... Proven to contain China and Mexican honey... At least Coles has taken a stand against this .. They have stopped sales of All Blended honey.... I get mine from a Bee Keeper at Warwick...
https://www.smh.com.au/business/con...ed-of-selling-fake-honey-20180827-p5000u.html

LW....

I can't afford to do the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance testing to disprove the product so I'll have some some for breakfast today and see if I survive. :)

LoneWolf said:
Jaros said:
It says 100% Australian Manuka Honey also made in Australia. I got 2. So far I have licked the lid seal and it tastes ok. :)

Yer right, just like Capilano Honey..... 100% 'Australian'.... Proven to contain China and Mexican honey... At least Coles has taken a stand against this .. They have stopped sales of All Blended honey.... I get mine from a Bee Keeper at Warwick...
https://www.smh.com.au/business/con...ed-of-selling-fake-honey-20180827-p5000u.html

LW....
And i thought capilano honey came from a foreign country Tasmania I understood it came from the hop farms for Coopers brewery as i took 12 ton loads of honey from the old Coopers factory but that was about 15 years ago or more
Pagan P

Watching Eurovision..not because I like Eurovision (it sucks) but I love Kate Miller-Hiedke.

If Australia wins this...and we should, I think they should declare it national punch Joel Creasey in the face day. That guy is an absolute peanut!

madtuna said:
Watching Eurovision..not because I like Eurovision (it sucks) but I love Kate Miller-Hiedke.

If Australia wins this...and we should, I think they should declare it national punch Joel Creasey in the face day. That guy is an absolute peanut!

Who's Joel Creasey :/ by the sounds of your coment he's in trouble :8

Latest posts